Your value card
From April to November, you will receive the VenostaCard upon your arrival at Garberhof. This valuable card allows you to explore the area of Venosta and South Tyrol without limits and at favourable prices throughout your stay. Among the standard services, please note the free use of the Val Venosta train and all public transport. You can also enjoy discounts for cable cars, museums, and recreational facilities. Finally, the VenostaCard provides you with additional services for 13 selected attractions.
Discover all the benefits in detail...
- Free use of the train from the Val Venosta and all regional trains in South Tyrol to Trento (marked with the letter R on the timetables)
- Free use of city and inter-city buses
- Free use of the Swiss AutoPostale between Malles and Müstair (CH)
- Free use of Renon, Maranza, S. Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars, Renon train and Mendola funicular.
- Up to 10% discount for cable cars, museums, swimming pools and more ...
- Access to 13 unique attractions and special offers, reserved exclusively for VenostaCard holders (for a fee).
More information and resources here.
09.06.–16.06.2019 / 15.09. – 22.09.2019 / 06.10. –13.10.2019
- 7 night’s accommodations with the Garberhof half board of delights
- 4 Guided Tours with Kassian
- 1 surprise gift
- A wellness voucher of € 60 per person for treatments of choice
Giugno: da € 840 p.p. per 7 notti in camera doppia Maletum (lato nord)
Settembre: da € 875 p.p. per 7 notti in camera doppia Maletum (lato nord)
Emotions on the peaks
21.07 - 28.07.2019
- 7 night’s accommodations with Garberhof half board of delights
- 4 guided tours to the most impressive summits in the Upper Val Venosta
- 1 relaxing leg massage per person
- 1 surprise gift
from € 875 p.p. for 7 nights in a double room Maletum (north side)