Facts & Figures
Your vacation at Garberhof
All information at first sight
Here you can find all information about the Hotel at first sight. Beyond that, Guestnet offers you an overview of the weekly program, experiences to live at Garberhof, hiking tips and much more.
Arrival and departure
Rooms, suites and chalets are available from 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and check out time is 11:00 on the day of departure. In case of arrival after 7:00 pm, please advise us by phone.
The reservation is considered final after receiving a written confirmation from a reception employee.
- Children from 0 to 1 year of age: 30 € per day im room with parents
- Children from 2 to 4 years of age: 70 € per day in room with parents
- Children from 5 to 9 years of age: 90 € per day in room with parents
- Children 10 to 14 years of age: 100 € per day in room with parents
The prices indicated are valid with the presence of two full paying guests.
Double for single use: Depending on selected room category.
Full board: 20 € per person per day.
The city tourist tax is 2.50 € per person per night (excluding children under 14). From the 01.01.2024 the city tax increases to 3.70 € per person (excluding children under 14 years) and night.
The maximum limit for cash payments is €5,000.
- Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, it is possible to cancel the booking free of charge
- Between 4 and 2 weeks, 40% of the value of the booked holiday will be charged
- For cancellations received with less than 14 days notice, payment equal to 80% of the total cost will be charged
- In case of late arrival or early departure, 100% of the entire cost will have to be paid
Trip cancellation insurance
In order to provide you with security even before your arrival, we recommend the “European travel insurance” (including COVID-19 insurance cover).
You will receive your deposit in the form of a voucher for a future stay. Otherwise, the general cancellation conditions apply.
On request, your pets can stay at the Garberhof. We remind you that they do not have access to the restaurant and wellness area (including our wellness garden). We trust in your understanding.
Please note that the Wellcard cannot be combined with other discounts and offers.