Facts & Figures
Your vacation at Garberhof
Arrival and departure
Rooms, suites and chalets are available from 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and check out time is 11:00 on the day of departure. In case of arrival after 7:00 pm, please advise us by phone.
The reservation is considered final after receiving a written confirmation from a reception employee.
- Children up to 3 years of age stay free in room with parents (crib included, drinks and meals are extra)
- Children from 3 to 7 years of age: 60 € per day in room with parents
- Children 7 to 14 years of age: 70 € per day in room with parents
The prices indicated are valid with the presence of two full paying guests.
Double for single use: 30 € per person per night.
Full board: 20 € per person per day.
The city tourist tax is 2.50 € per person per night (excluding children under 14).
New cancellation policy related to Covid-19
Difficult and unusual times require equally extraordinary measures. For this reason, we have adapted our cancellation policies to the current situation, in order to guarantee you a vacation in total safety.
All bookings up to and including April 2021 can be cancelled up to one week before the arrival date, if:
- there is a travel ban for the region of South Tyrol
- a state quarantine order applies for the return journey from South Tyrol
- you have tested positive with Covid-19 yourself (a positive test result is necessary)
- the region of South Tyrol is declared a red zone
For cancellations less than 1 week before arrival, we charge 60% of the total amount.
All of our employees are tested regularly. Upon request, our guests also have the option of a Covid-19 test carried out by our trusted family doctor.
From May 2021:
- Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, it is possible to cancel the booking free of charge
- Between 4 and 2 weeks, 40% of the value of the booked holiday will be charged
- For cancellations received with less than 14 days notice, payment equal to 80% of the total cost will be charged
- In case of late arrival or early departure, 100% of the entire cost will have to be paid
Trip cancellation insurance
In order to provide you with security even before your arrival, we recommend the “European travel insurance” (including COVID-19 insurance cover).
If your journey is not possible due to official border closures or a Covid-19 epidemic, you have the possibility to cancel your reservation in our house free of charges. You will receive your deposit in the form of a voucher for a future stay. Otherwise, the general cancellation conditions apply.
On request, your pets can stay at the Garberhof. We remind you that they do not have access to the restaurant and wellness area (including our wellness garden). We trust in your understanding.