Beauty farm, hamam, sauna
Beauty farm: 9 am to 7 pm
Sauna: 12 noon to 7 pm
Swimming pool: 6 am to 10 pm
Hamam: 2 pm to 7 pm
Book with ease
A reservation is required for the visit to the Hamam. Contact us by telephone (+39 0473 831 399) or send us an e-mail to email@example.com. To best satisfy your requests, please reserve the treatments at the time of booking or at least 2 weeks before your arrival. Our spa staff are ready to assist you!
Cancellations are never pleasant for anyone. If necessary, kindly inform us at least one day before. In case of less notice, 50% of the cost of the booked treatment will be charged.
The secrets for optimum performance of each treatment
- Arrive at the reception of the Mii:amo! beauty farm in a bathrobe. Here, you will be welcomed by one of our spa associates. If you have booked a massage, please wear a swimsuit or underwear under your robe.
- To prepare for your wellbeing session, please arrive a few minutes in advance. Any delays will result in variations in treatment times.
- In case of pregnancy or health problems, please inform our spa staff at the time of booking the treatment.
All our treatments are performed for non-therapeutic purposes.
Info: +39 0473 831 399 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please store your valuables in the safe in your room.
YOUR ENTRY TO THE HAMAM INCLUDES
- Hamam route
- Hamam set for your stay (Pestemal, slipper, bathrobe, Kese glove and peeling soap suds)
- Tea in the Camekan
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Indoor pool and sauna area
GOOD TO KNOW
- Fragrant and natural herbal mixtures are used in the steam areas
- We only use prized and natural products from Turkey
- All treatments are carried out by experienced Hamam personnel
- For soap-based massages, we use an original product based on olives
- Access to the Hamam is only allowed for guests over 15 years of age.
- To fully enjoy the wellness experience, we advise you to stay in the Hamam for at least 2 hours
- The Hamam is not a nude area. It is mandatory to wear the Pestemal (waist towel)
- For hygienic reasons, the use of underwear under the Pestemal is prohibited
- The Pestemal is removed during the following rituals: Kese, Lif and Hamam massage
- For hygienic reasons, the Kese (peeling glove) can only be used in the areas used for purification (Lif and Kese)